CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 30, 2007

My thoughts were intense yesterday...

I am remiss in not having posted yesterday; however, much has transpired just in the past 24 hours. In a sense, it's been a personal revelation, a deeper understanding, and a profound sense of fate taking place. I am filled with emotions that have overflowed my capacity to put words to screen right now. The weekend is upon me again, and I plan to formulate those words and put them into a coherent post.

In order to adequately portray my life, there will be moments of insight into what is transpiring in me now. I feel the need to step away from each post that depicts the pain and suffering and balance it with the goodness that flows through every day of my existance at this turning point. There is so much inside of me, so much that I have pushed away and told myself I'm over, but the reality is that I embrace it, all of it, because it is the foundation to my purpose.

The best part is that I've met someone who is willing to take the journey with me, without judgment, without condemnation, and without pity, but with a deep sense of love and understanding. He sees the vision as I do, a means to do something real, positive, and very necessary.

Lives will be changed, survivors will be forged out of the wreckage of devastation, and peace, personal serenity, will come at last. Life doesn't get any better than that.