CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

An adventure...

I just wanted to jot a quick entry since I'll be out of touch for the next four days. I'm off to what will likely be an amazing adventure. I will be sure and recount the highlights of this trip. I'll be in Georgia on Thursday and Friday and in Palm Harbor on Saturday and Sunday. Whew, a lot of driving, but it's well worth it.

There will be lots of pictures I'm sure and if I can figure out how to post them on the blog, I will be sure and share some of them.

It's been a very stressful week and I'm looking forward to the down time. The best part is that I finally get to meet one of the most amazing people to ever enter my life. That will truely be the highlight of this expedition. The second treat is the idea that I will be surrounded by nature, beauty, and wonder while meandering through the Okefenokee Swamp. Now that's what I call a good time!

I will most likely post on Sunday night to fill you in on the happenings over the next four days.