CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Time to think while out of touch...

I've had time to digest some things while on hiatus from my male guide. We've spoken regularly for a few months now, and I came to look forward to his emails and occassional phone calls. It was something positive and exciting that made me smile each day. This weekend we've been out of touch and it has caused a pause, time to decipher some things that have been drifting through my mind. I will admit, I miss talking to him, but I have been afforded the time I needed to process this influx of change that has taken such a strong hold on me and my life.

First, let me start by saying, he's an amazing man and overall person. He has played the greatest part in helping me to see my potential in so many different aspects of who I am as a whole. I've learned so many profound and exciting things that will be revealed over time in these blogs. I quiver at the thought of finally meeting him in person, seeing his smile, hearing his words, and spending time revealing myself to him in more ways than I already have. I have the deepest respect and admiration for him. He is one of the few people I have met that lives his dream, makes a difference, and genuinely cares about people. He's what I would term a "humanitarian."

The human spirit in most people is fleeting at best, which is a sad thing, but he has a spirit that shines through the universe and lands at my doorstep. Each time he appears, another door opens and another revelation takes hold. There is no greater gift than the sharing of ideas, dreams, emotions, and the merging of two minds that think so much alike. I'm thankful each day...each day.