CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Thoughts...

I'm in an Enigma and jasmine candle sort of mood right now. I am reeling and my mind is going an infinite number of miles per hour. It's like someone just turned on stadium lights in my room, and I am visually blind, which has caused all of my other senses to kick into overdrive. The word "understanding" never meant more to me than it does right now.

As you know, I've been going through this process of transformation, and I have to say, it's far beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Boy, I thought I was empowered to the hilt when I wrote my last blog. That's nothing compared to how I feel now. I can't believe it's that simple, that logical, and that obvious. Okay, you're thoroughly confused right now. Let me explain.

Again, through the direction of my physical guide, I have been led in a direction and to a necessity I couldn't see on my own. I was told to buy a book titled, "The Secret," and to give it to my son as penance to read for some recent misbehavior. I bought the book today, tossed it on the front seat of my car, and was glad it only cost me $17.50. I dropped some McD's off for my son and headed back out to get my hair cut. Just before I got out of the car, (at the dreaded mall) I realized there would be a long wait since it was a day off for a lot of people. I grabbed the book thinking, "It's got to be better reading than fashion and hair magazines." I battled my way throught the throngs of people - all in a hurry - and made my way to the salon. As I'd suspected, there was going to be a 30 minute wait. I plopped down in the wooden chair and instinctively grabbed a hairstyle book to see what magic I wanted the stylist to create today. I got bored with that quickly and resolved myself to a trim. The usual drama was going on around me, crying babies, toddlers smashing cookies on the floor, people with blank faces, and all the vibes that go with it. I opened the book and began to read the introduction. I was about two pages into it when it was time to hit the chair. I didn't want to close the book and almost decided to skip the haircut and find a nice quiet place to read. Well, as fate would have it, I looked in the mirror and realized I had wings that just had to be chopped. The chair won at that moment.

After rushing through the rest of my hectice day, I sat at my computer and just fiddled around. I knew I had to pick my daugther up at work , so I didn't want to get too involved with anything. After picking her up, stopping at the gas station for goodies and my loathed pack of cigarettes, we headed home, just chatting idly about nothing really. I wanted to get home so I could read some more. I'd been very intrigued with the DaVince code for a while and couldn't read enough about it, but that is nothing compared to this. It was like some kind of magnetic draw. My next destination was a sea salt and lavender bath.

I put on some mellow music, drew my bath, and enjoyed the wonderful lavendar aroma permeating the air. The jasmine scented candle I had burning meshed well with the floral scent. I slid into the tub, the hot water drawing me in. It was blissful. I opened the book and began to read. The words shot off the pages like little needles and covered me with a physical sensation I will never be able to describe. Each word seeped into my brain like water into beach sand, and opened my mind beyond places I thought it could stretch. The last lotus petal opened up and revealed the heart of the blossom.

My existance will change now. Everything will be as I want it to be, because that is what my thoughts will attract. My thoughts are and have been my life. Now my life is and will be my thoughts.