CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Day three to day six...4/22/07 - 4/27/07

It would take me days to relay everything that has been going on, so let me just say that it's been filled with laughter, tears, creative energy, new acquaintances, and old friends. We've experienced things we will talk about for a long time to come.

In all of this sensory overload, I have found my own serene and solitary place to dwell amidst the chaos. My mind is pumping like erratic heartbeats absorbing the shock of feeling like I just jumped into a mountain pool, ice layer protecting its frigid liquidity. Words are battling, bumping, grinding into each other fighting for the opportunity to spew "a cappella" first.

I have found my voice, my muse is now flourishing inside of me, fueled by the external stimulation of great minds. I am allowing all of it to swirl to the surface and ultimately escape through every pore, open and ready to grease the slide. I'm ready for the ride. And still, I think of him...